What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive firefighter fitness program designed by firefighters, for firefighters
- Get access to a follow along video for each warm-up, cool down, and training session in the program
- Discover how to cycle your workouts, how to score and rate your effort, how to track your progress
- With 7 Training Protocols- Specific Protocols Addressing Strength, Conditioning, and Endurance
- Team Building- Multiple Skill Levels – Accessible to all Crew Members Training Together
- Recruit:Â Brand new to First Alarm.Â Building a foundation for tactical fitness.
- The ability to work near max HR, recover quickly and continue working.
- Participate in a comprehensive firefighter specific fitness program.
- Learn some basic guidelines to improve your firefighter nutrition
- Safety standards are higher and technology is better than ever.
- Take anywhere that you may not have an internet connection
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. First Alarm scores 70.36/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://tacfitfirefighter.com/tacfit-firefighter-first-alarm/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tacfitfirefighter.com you’ll also be taken through to tacfitfirefighter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)